Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New future

On a side note, for those of you not in the know, and those I haven't seen in awhile, I'm moving. Moving on to a new location. Starting over.

In previous posts I've mentioned my trips to Boston and how much fun I had. Well, that's where I'm going. I'm going to have a basement!! Yay!!!

But I'm leaving behind my bestest friend! It'll be terrible without her. She's been awfully busy lately. And I don't know if it has to do with me telling her I'm moving or if it's because she's applying for colleges. She'll probably say the second one. But her calm reaction when I told her I was moving, was a little odd.

I'm moving in late January, so for those of you that are interested in seeing me off, there will most likely be a good-bye party on the 2nd or 3rd of January. It'll also be one last joint birthday party between Sam and I. So joins us at Casa de Stench.

Estelle will be coming with me to Boston btw.

No comments: