Tuesday, February 10, 2009

sewing machine!

As you know, I'm moving to Boston Feb 26th. Since I'm flying there, I wont be able to bring a lot of treasured items, such as my printer, artwork, sewing machine, etc. So, I've been looking on craigslist for free sewing machines and printers in the Boston area.

Well, I happened upon an amazing find. A FREE 1940's Singer Sewing machine. It comes in a cabinet and came with a bench. After a week of emailing back and forth with the woman, I had my friend in Boston, go pick it up for me. The picture she had sent me, did not do it justice. This beautiful machine is amazing. Jeremy got it home and without even saying anything about it, he cleaned and polished it.

I'm so excited to get to my new home and use it. I'll post pictures when I get there!

xoxo,
jenny.

No comments: