Monday, January 7, 2008

Birthday!

This year was great. Met good people. It's great celebrating the beginning of a new year with a new age. My birthday is the 7th of January and well, today is my birthday. It's the second year in a row where Sam and I celebrated it together with one big party at my house with all our friends. Last year we had Bad Reaction and Blue Collar Special play. It was hella windy, but still held it outside in the driveway and patio area with my garage door open. And the bands played in my room.


This year because of the rain, we set up inside. There was vegan mac & cheeeeze, made from the Veganomicon book, the best damned potato salad in the world that my mom makes. A red velvet cake that Jen made, chocolate chip cookies, brownies (not vegan-booo!), nacho cheese (real, well, as real as nacho cheese can be), chips, and beer.

DSC_0011

Lots of people showed up. People I hadn't seen in awhile. People I didn't know. People I see every day. People from school. It was great.

The band that played this year was Old Man Markley.

More Pictures

1 comment:

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Happy Birthday!! Mine was on the 5th! We should have a joint party, haha.