Thursday, January 31, 2008

Family

On Monday I visited with my grandmother to talk family history. I scanned tons of pictures and documents.
I'm German, Swiss, and English. Maybe Polish.
These are all on my mom's side.

My Mother and her brother (Allan's):
AnnChristineAllanCraigDAllan004
AnnChristineAllanCraigDAllan012

My Father and I (Wallace's):
KevinJennyWallace001

My Grandma (Sanford's):
BeverlyAnnSanford001

My Grandma (Sanford) and Grandpa (Allan)
TheronDeanAllanBeverlyAnnSanford001

My Grandma's Sister and my mom:
LillianSanfordAnnChristineAllan001

My Great-Grandmother and my mom and uncle: 1902-1963
LilaSanfordAnnChristineAllanCraigDAllan001

My Great-Great-Grandfather (Half German/Half Swiss): 1857-1924
CharlesSutter001

His father (Swiss): 1825-1910
ChristianSutter001
ChristianSutter002

and his wife (German): 1828-1918
MaryFleser001

My Great-Great Grandfather's Siblings (And their wives):

Christian and his wife Helen:
Christion+HelenSutter001

Adam and his wife Carrie:
Adam+CarrieSutter001

Frederick and his wife Effie(I'm not sure how these two managed to be so homely compared to the others...):
Effie+FrederickSutter001

and two of their 5 children:
EttaMay+KatherineSutter

My Grandma's Dad and his siblings (Sanford's):
Sanfords001

My Grandpa's Mom (Scovil's):
RowenaAllan001

My Grandpa's Dad (Allan's):
GlenAllan001

My Grandpa's Sister:
LareaAllan001

Lloyd and Anna (I forgot how they're related):
Lloyd+Anna001

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love this! Old pictures are one of my favorites things ever. As is genealogy, so I enjoyed your post about famous people in your family. (My only famous relative is William Frawley, who is Fred Mertz on 'I Love Lucy'!)

I'm so glad you posted a link to this on myspace. No one of my other friends actually blogs.