Saturday, May 16, 2009

Drug Free

Ok, so many of you know I don't drink. It's been over 2 years now. So for those of you that don't know me, here's a little explanation on the bottle cap magnets on my etsy site.
I don't drink. I'm not 100% sure whether the beers that those bottle caps came from, is vegan. I did not drink those beers. My roommate did. And he saves the bottle caps for me. He tries to watch what goes into his body as well. But I don't know if he's gone as far as looking into what is in those beers. ie gelatin/fish bladders and such. I can't think of the word at the moment. isinglass! that's what it's called.
So, I'm not condoning drinking or drinking non-vegan beers at all. I like the images on the bottle caps. Hell, I don't even know the names of the beers they came from.
So if you have a problem with it, well then, I'm sorry.

No comments: