Thursday, January 22, 2009

B-B-B-Bird, Bird, Bird, Bird is the word!

Some of my favorite bird items. Featuring members of Team EFA, CFE Team, and VeganEtsy Team. Maybe one is not. But it was the inspiration for this.
If I sent you a link to this and you are confused and don't have an item listed, it's because I screwed up. I'm sorry. I suck. I was using a list of my favorites. And when I started adding new favorites to make a fake treasury of what I was going to put up tonight, it over wrote the one that was here because I'm new and don't understand stuff.
I'm sorry. Please still like me. :) I still like you. :)

8 comments:

The Smiling Frog said...

Thank you for adding my Tweet Tank to your adorable grouping of birds!

The Smiling Frog said...

Oh and thank you for putting that song in my head again! :)

JennyStench said...

You're welcome. Not a problem. It was so gloomy today that I didn't get to hear any birds singing. So I thought I'd make up for it with this.

If you haven't seen the episode of Family Guy where Peter sings the Surfin' Bird song the whole episode, you probably should stop what you're doing and look for it online.

Kylie said...

Thank you for making a special place for Little Hoot >^..^<

mvegan said...

Thank you so much, this is so wonderful, and we looove Family Guy!!! Get that song stuck in our heads, too funny! Thanks again, go EFA and Vegan Etsy!!! Michele

JaK Random Art said...

Thanks so much for featuring my bird!

Jen said...

Oh, thank you so much for including my ring--this is such a great collection. And I LOVE julep115's stuff--I bought one of her necklaces as a gift for my best friend, and it was just fantastic.

Mint Bunting said...

Thanks so much for including my bananahead painting! Your bird showcase makes me smile.