Friday, January 16, 2009

Party

So the party was nice. Some good friends showed up. And oddly enough, a lot of people that said they'd be there were no shows. Such a bummer. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the people that did come, but since I'm moving, I'm surprised that more of my friends weren't there. A lot of strangers were here this year also. And the cops came. Which totally bummed me out.

To top it all off some girl took charge and waited for the cops to leave to come back in to the party, alert us all that the band was going to play now and for all of us to be quiet... WTF? Seriously? I stood there totally confused and watched her walk away. After regaining my thoughts I walked over and grabbed her arm, I'm not sure why, but I felt it the best way to get her attention. As time goes by I want to punch her in the face more and more.

So while telling her no, I get pulled aside and somehow with his bullshit talk, convinces me to let them play. And now, once again, as time goes by, I get more and more annoyed at the fact that he made that party about his band playing, when it was not. I'm so disappointed that I gave in to that. No one was going to care if they played or not. Seriously. And the ones that did care, I didn't even know! So who gives a fuck if they left. Okay, that's a little harsh. I like his band, I've liked their old band. But why do people have to be such dicks!?

On a good note, sort of, I made vegan mac and cheeze that was gobbled right up. On a bad note, I made vegan mac & cheeze that was gobbled right up. I had one small serving. Also, I had made vegan chocolate chip cookies that some assholes that it would a good idea to put dog biscuits in to trick my drunk friends. They wasted half the fucking container of dog treats. Who were these people? It makes me glad I'm leaving.

Anyway, the last few days I've been staying at my friends house, a few days is an understatement. I've been here since Dec. 17th. A few days I've left, but for the most part I've been here playing with my friends. If you were at the party early, you saw them there. It was the guy and the girl with the 5 year old son.

Okay, I'm done ranting. So here are some photos:


DSC_0776
Originally uploaded by punkrockpurses




DSC_0785
Originally uploaded by punkrockpurses




DSC_0789
Originally uploaded by punkrockpurses




DSC_0790
Originally uploaded by punkrockpurses




MichelleNi003
Originally uploaded by punkrockpurses

No comments: