Friday, January 23, 2009

Death Threat to Internet:

Dear Internet,

I hate you. For the past week you go down for a few important seconds every few minutes. It's annoying. I don't like it. Please stop. Today, you've been real good about it. But when I needed you most. You let me down. I had a treasury. I was filling out the title. And what did you go and do? You crashed. You crashed and burned. It really hurt my feelings. Why would you go and do such a thing? I mean, I treat you well. Real well. I thought we were friends. But we're not. I'm breaking up with you. This is it. We're through. It's strictly work related now. No personal talk.

Not sincerely,
Jenny.

Dear People,
Could you please tell the internet that it wont get me down anymore because someone put one of my new rings, that I posted today, in their treasury. Which makes me very happy. It almost makes up for the internet going down. But it still doesn't excuse her... no his... (a girl wouldn't let me down like this) behavior.

Here is the treasury:
special glows treasury
Thank you xenotees!

No comments: